Teach your children art from a Biblical worldview (perspective).
Spears Art Studio K-8 Christian Art Curriculum, A Teacher's Manual© 2008 a major revision of Art for Kings Christian Art Curriculum, a Teacher's Manual ©
GREAT ART IDEAS!
Used by home schools, private schools, Sunday schools, VBS,
missionaries. Christian Co-ops
The format of Spears Art Studio K-8 Christian Art Curriculum, A Teacher's Manual© 2008
consists of a main theme (seasonal and holiday recognition included) for each instructional week of the school year,with one or more activities for each grade level based on that main theme, addressing art elements, art principles, design elements, etc.
• expanded Scripture integration
• image resource lists
• color format and color illustrations (on CD-Rom in PDF)
• fuller development of themes
• Scripture connections
• core curriculum connections
• 269 art activities (many new and revised)
• 138 patterns and posters
• 547 instructional pages
• analyzed for National Visual Art Standards and TEKS
(Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills)
FREE PAGES FROM THE CURRICULUM:
Table of Contents PDF
Letter to the Educator PDF
theme & art activities for December Week #1 PDF
theme & art activities for April Week #4 PDF
FAQ's: the most frequently asked questions
REVIEWS: Read what many parents/educators have to say.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: ABOUT PRINTING
FAQ's: Most frequently asked questions
REVIEWS: Read what parents/educators are saying
WHAT SUPPLIES ARE REQUIRED?
For your convenience, art supply lists in PDF (also included in each
curriculum Appendix) may be viewed and/or downloaded now to give you an idea of what art materials are recommended for each grade level.
CLICK ON: ART MATERIALS LISTS
Also on-line art supplies ordering worksheets with Dick Blick stock
numbers are provided if you wish to make a large order.
WHAT ART IMAGES ARE RECOMMENDED?
Higher level thinking is a basis for this curriculum by using historical and contemporary art images for discussion and writing. The easiest way to locate and view art images is to simply "google" the art image title and artist.
TWO PAYMENT METHODS:
1. CREDIT CARDS: PayPal processes all credit cards for us. It is the safest method for all on line purchasing. A PayPal account is quite easy to set up if you do not have one. Just ask anyone who uses PayPal. They will endorse it. Spears Art Studio does not take credit card payments over the phone.
2. CHECKS: Download an ORDER FORM and mail with a check.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICING:
USPS SHIPPING PRIORITY OR FIRST CLASS - USA & CANADA
USPS TRACKING NUMBERS - USA
All shipments are made within 10 business days of the order. Please allow an additional days for international Customs.
TWO PURCHASE OPTIONS: